Methi Muthiya 200G
Methi Muthiya are dumplings made from chickpea flour and fenugreek leaves. It is one of the most favourite snack of Gujaratis. It has an exciting crunch and tongue- tickling flavour which will make you have more and more.
Check Availability: Available | N/A
About the product:
Kela Chiwda is a favourite food of the Jains. They find it to be an ideal, nutritious food during fasting. It is a salty snack made of healthy ingredients and amazing flavours. The ingredients present here are banana, dry fruit, kadipatta, salt and sugar. This tasty Jain Kela Chiwda is one of the popular Jain-friendly food products. Place online order of 200 gm snack at Foodspot. The food contains 0.7 gm protein, 9.5 gm fat and 17 gm carbohydrate.
- Jain Kela Chiwda is a great energy providing food.
- Chiwda or rice flakes is rich source of carbohydrates
- Banana is a nutritious fruit – contains Vitamin C, contains manganese which is beneficial for skin
- Potassium present in banana fruit is healthy for heart; this fruit also aids the digestive system.
- Dry fruits are super foods that boost up human immunity
Unit: 200 gm
Soft Butter Chakli Sada is a deep fried crispy snack made with rice flour and gram flour. It has a very light, crunchy and crispy texture with nice flavor of Butter. You can serve it with coconut chutney or with spicy creamy cheesy dip. Therefore you must try this perfect party yummy snack.
Bajari Vada is a vegan snack of gujrati cuisine. It is made from pearl millet flour, spices and few herbs. The main ingredient used in this snack is Bajra which is a good warming food grain. These bajari vadas can be served with curd or can be taken along with tea or coffee as an evening snack. They can also be taken for picnics and travels. But they must be stored in an airtight container.