Royal Roasted Mukhwas 200G
About the product:
The Royal Roasted Mukhwas is exactly what it sounds like – an extravaganza of mouthful of flavours and enchanting aroma. A whole lot of seeds with freshening properties and health benefits are brought together and roasted to create this beautiful blend by FoodSpot. It has a protein content of 4 grams, fat content of 6 grams and 11 grams of carbohydrate. Total energy is 100 kcal per unit.
- Brings a refreshing change of flavour in the mouth
- It is good for the condition of your heart
- It improves gastric health and deals with acidity
- It is great for keeping the mouth busy during hunger pangs
Unit: 200 grams
About the product:
The popularity of betel leaves as post-meal refreshments is unbeatable and unparalleled. Right from the olden days, it has been a favourite of the royals and the commons alike. The mixture of Maghai Paan by FoodSpot consists of betel leaves, fennel seeds, cardamoms, and dry dates, with gulkand in the end to add the lovely, sticky texture of an authentic Calcutta paan. The intense flavour is a contribution of the elaichi, the sweetness comes from the dry dates and the fennel seeds help balance it out with the crunch and freshness. The mukhwas has 0 grams of protein, merely a gram of fat and 20 grams of carbohydrate, providing 100 kcal of energy.
- Betel leaves are excellent mouth fresheners and work as great oral antiseptic
- Cardamoms help with bad breath, prevents cavities and helps with digestive ulcers
- Date helps balance blood sugar and blood pressure levels, and are rich in antioxidant
Unit: 200 grams
Bringing together two of the most beneficial ingredients for the digestive system, Awla Ginger Crush Bulk by FoodSpot is the perfect, healthy way to end a meal. Any guest should be impressed by this unique and thoughtful mukhwas. Awla is known to be the purest form of Vitamin C, and it makes a great combination with the numerous benefits of ginger. The product can be used as mukhwas after meals which makes it a great gift to your near and dear ones. A 100 gm serving contains 72 gm of carbohydrates and the product is fat-free.
- Both awla and ginger aid digestion when eaten after a meal, especially heavy meals.
- Awla is great for hyperacidity and stomach ulcers.
- Ginger has anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Awla, being rich in Vitamin C increases immunity and strengthens the circulatory system. It also aids in the healthy development of skin and hair.
Unit: 250 Grams
The Banarasi Paan Mukhwas from FoodSpot brings together magnificent flavours of the famous paan from Banaras. Loaded with delicious ingredients of top-notch quality, the mix contains bites of betel leaves, betel nuts, fennel seeds, dried coconut and gulkand flavoured with a variety of spices like cloves, cinnamon, cardamom and nutmeg. All the condiments along with a sweet and tangy flavor give a burst of flavor which is perfect to end any meal. The mix contains about 20 gm of carbohydrates per 100 gm and the fat content is almost negligible.
- Betel leaves are full of vitamins like vitamin C, thiamine, niacin, riboflavin and carotene and are a great source of calcium.
- Betel leaves treat body fat and increase the metabolic rate of the body.
- Gulkand helps in digestion and Relieves lethargy, itching, inflammation and redness
- Gulkand also removes toxins from the body and purifies the blood.
Unit: 200 gm
Herbal Mukhwas is a colourful indian after meal snack. It is sweet in flavor and highly aromatic due to added sugar and the addition of various essential oils, including peppermint oil. It is a healthy mixture of nutritious ingredients which also acts as a mouth freshener.