Royal Roasted Mukhwas 200G
About the product:
The Royal Roasted Mukhwas is exactly what it sounds like – an extravaganza of mouthful of flavours and enchanting aroma. A whole lot of seeds with freshening properties and health benefits are brought together and roasted to create this beautiful blend by FoodSpot. It has a protein content of 4 grams, fat content of 6 grams and 11 grams of carbohydrate. Total energy is 100 kcal per unit.
- Brings a refreshing change of flavour in the mouth
- It is good for the condition of your heart
- It improves gastric health and deals with acidity
- It is great for keeping the mouth busy during hunger pangs
Unit: 200 grams
Bringing together two of the most beneficial ingredients for the digestive system, Awla Ginger Crush Bulk by FoodSpot is the perfect, healthy way to end a meal. Any guest should be impressed by this unique and thoughtful mukhwas. Awla is known to be the purest form of Vitamin C, and it makes a great combination with the numerous benefits of ginger. The product can be used as mukhwas after meals which makes it a great gift to your near and dear ones. A 100 gm serving contains 72 gm of carbohydrates and the product is fat-free.
- Both awla and ginger aid digestion when eaten after a meal, especially heavy meals.
- Awla is great for hyperacidity and stomach ulcers.
- Ginger has anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Awla, being rich in Vitamin C increases immunity and strengthens the circulatory system. It also aids in the healthy development of skin and hair.
Unit: 250 Grams
he refreshing combination of saunf and paan or betel leaves forms the base of the Calcutta Paan by FoodSpot. Chuara or dried date and gulkand enhance the flavour profile of this mukhwas. The mix has been thoroughly seasoned with some of the finest natural spices along with cardamom and menthol. The mix can be enjoyed after a sumptuous meal and also makes an excellent gifting option to a food lover. The mix has about 80 gm of carbohydrates and 6g gm of sugar per 100 gm along with other vitamins and minerals.
- Betel leaves are a powerhouse of antioxidants which them to cure upset stomachs and improve digestion.
- Betel leaves also have antiseptic and anti-fungal properties which protect the body in various aspects.
- Fennel seeds help regulate blood pressure and reduce water retention in the body
- Fennel seeds also purify the blood.
Unit: 200 gm
Herbal Mukhwas is a colourful indian after meal snack. It is sweet in flavor and highly aromatic due to added sugar and the addition of various essential oils, including peppermint oil. It is a healthy mixture of nutritious ingredients which also acts as a mouth freshener.
About the product:
Used extensively as an unmistakeable flavour in many mukhwas mixtures, gulkand or the sweet preserve of rose petals, is a blend older than many civilizations, coming down right from the glorious eras in Persia and Arab. The loved mukhwas of the Badshahs and Nawabs is presented by FoodSpot with a lovely twist. Paan King Mukhwas is a mixture of dhana dal or coriander seeds, saunf or fennel seeds and the sweet rosy flavour of gulkand holding it all together. The mix is high in energy than other mukhwas products as well, bringing in 248 kcal per unit. It has 12 grams of protein, 36 grams of carbohydrate and 8 grams of fat in it.
- Gulkand helps in digestion
- It also alleviates a host of stomach problems like constipation and gastritis
- Fennel seeds reduce blood toxicity and flushes out harmful toxins
Unit: 200 grams