Roasted Almond 250G
About the product:
For your dry fruits online shopping, Foodspot offers many products. Roasted almonds offer the benefit of almonds, as well as a great touch of taste. You can make use of these as a good snack or as a side to your breakfast. In every 100 grams of roasted badam, or almonds, you will find: Energy = 579 kcal, Fat = 50 g, Sugar = 4.4, Protein = 21 g, and Carbohydrate = 22 g. Experts recommend consumption of around 14 grams of almonds, soaked or roasted in a day for maximum results.
- These are loaded with antioxidants, which is why they purify your blood.
- This is the best source of vitamin E, which helps your skin.
- Almonds can aid you to control your blood sugar levels.
- It helps in keeping your blood pressure levels in check.
- These can help you lower Cholesterol Levels
About the Product
At Foodspot you can find the best dry fruits online. Our selection of Aghan Kismish comes directly from authentic suppliers, and its 100% authentic. We bring you the direct supply of the most best and from trustworthy suppliers to enjoy. The level of nutrition in Kishmish packaging is Energy = 299 kcal, Sugar = 59.19 g, Carbohydrates = 79.18 g, and Protein = 3.07 g. For a healthy intake, experts suggest consuming 30g of kishmish in a day, as a snack or otherwise.
- Helps in better digestion.
- Regulates blood pressure.
- Improves bone strength.
- Improves body’s immunity.
- Prevents anemia.
- May prevent bad breath.
- Has a high level of antioxidants.
- Has many vitamins.
- Helps in combating hypertension.
- Keeps your eyes healthy.
- Reduces sexual weakness.
- Protects your teeth.
- Helps you fight minor infections.
- Protects the skin.
- Hydrating for your skin.
- Offers protection against the sun.
About the product:
Sada Kaju of the highest quality can be found at Foodspot for you. Purchase your favority dry fruits online with Foodspot and enjoy. Our cashews are sourced directly from Indian farms and farmers. Every 100 grams of sada kaju will offer you 553 kcal energy, 18 g ofProtein, 30 g of Carbohydrate, = 44 g of fat and 5.9 g of sugar. The use of cashews has often been linked to many benefits. For best results, the daily recommended dose of consumption is 30gms.
- Helps in maintaining good hearth health.
- Cashews are filled with many viatmins.
- It promotes better bone strength.
- It helps you to boost and improve your immune system.
- Cashews are known to boost oral health as well.
- They are known to prevent gallstones.
- It reduces the risk of anemia.
- It promotes the formation of RBCs in the body.
Unit: 200 G
At Foodspot you can find the best dry fruits online. Straight from Himachal Pradesh, we help you to find the best sourced apricots in India. Our dry fruit selection is completely pure and is authentic. Our package of jardalu will help you to find Energy = 48 kcal, Protein = 1.4 g, Carbohydrate = 11 g, Fat = 0.4 g, and Sugar = 9.2 in a package. Experts recommend a consumption of 30g a day to witness the best benefits. Have them as snacks or add them to your breakfast, apricots have many benefits.
- It has many vitamins and minerals.
- It is high in antioxidant content
- It is good for your eye health.
- Improves your skin and is good for your skin health.
- It is good for your gut.
- These are very hydrating for your body.
- Promotes liver health.
- Is a good source of potassium for your body.
Unit: 250 Gram
About the product:
Our aim is to make your dry fruit online shopping as pleasant as possible. Our selection of dry fruits also includes roasted cashews. The product is made with wholesome cashews, sourced directly from our authentic suppliers. Our aim is to help you find the perfect dry fruits online. In every 100 grams of the product you will find Energy = 553 kcal, Protein = 18 g, Carbohydrate = 30 g, Fat = 44 g, and Sugar = 5.9 g. Consumption of 30g of cashews is best for your health.
- Promotes a healthy heart.
- Helps in building better heart muscles.
- Promotes better muscles and muscle strength in your body.
- Helps you in curing various diseases.
- Can help you fight diabetes.
- Promotes better oral health.
- Aids more red blood cells production.
- Helps in maintaining better bone health in your body.