About the product:
Mamro Badam are one of our best selling products. These almonds have multiple health benefits and are sourced from authentic suppliers for you to enjoy a better health. This is the best selection for our dry fruits onlinesection. The nutrional value of these almonds in every 100 grams is equivalent as: Energy = 579 kcal, Fat = 50 g, Sugar = 4.4, Protein = 21 g, and Carbohydrate = 22 g. Experts recommend the consumption of 14 grams of almonds to boost your health every day.
- Almonds are packed with many nutrients.
- Almonds are loaded with antioxidants, which is why they purify your blood.
- This is the best source of vitamin E for your body.
- These can help you control your blood sugar levels.
- It aids in keeping your blood pressure in check.
- These can help you lower Cholesterol Levels
About the Product
At Foodspot you can find the best dry fruits online. Our selection of Aghan Kismish comes directly from authentic suppliers, and its 100% authentic. We bring you the direct supply of the most best and from trustworthy suppliers to enjoy. The level of nutrition in Kishmish packaging is Energy = 299 kcal, Sugar = 59.19 g, Carbohydrates = 79.18 g, and Protein = 3.07 g. For a healthy intake, experts suggest consuming 30g of kishmish in a day, as a snack or otherwise.
- Helps in better digestion.
- Regulates blood pressure.
- Improves bone strength.
- Improves body’s immunity.
- Prevents anemia.
- May prevent bad breath.
- Has a high level of antioxidants.
- Has many vitamins.
- Helps in combating hypertension.
- Keeps your eyes healthy.
- Reduces sexual weakness.
- Protects your teeth.
- Helps you fight minor infections.
- Protects the skin.
- Hydrating for your skin.
- Offers protection against the sun.
Anjeer is a bell-shaped dry fruit and comes with a sugary aroma. Foodspot helps you find 100% authentic anjeer and helps you buy them under dry fruits online. We source our anjeer from the best suppliers to ensure good grade quality. In every 10 grams (approx.) of anjeer, you can find energy of 74.09 kcal, 750 mg of protein, 35 mg calcium, and 370 mcg iron. As per experts a daily and regular consumption of 30 grams is advised. Anjeer is naturally sweet, so these can be used as sweeteners or in deserts.
- These are a good source of minerals and vitamins
- They offer excellent support to your skin.
- Aids weight loss.
- Helps in relieving hypertension.
- Is rich in antioxidants.
- It may help in curbing cancer.
- Helps you fight iron deficieny and dieases related to iron deficiency.
- Good for your bones.
- It is good for your heart health.
- Good for diabetes.
We believe in making your shopping for dry fruits easy, which is why we offer you the perfect selection of dry fruits online at Foodspot. We source our Iranic Khajur from the best of best suppliers. These are checked thoroughly to ensure the quality of the same. The nurtional content in our package for Irani Khajur is Energy = 285 kcal, Protein = 5 g, Carbohydrate = 65 g, and Fat = 0 g. Experts advice people to have around 6 six dates a day.
- Khajur, dates, could help you to lose weight healthily.
- These also help in keep your intestines in good shape.
- Dates are high in soluble fiber, which is good for your body.
- Dates help you to build better and stronger cardiac muscles.
- These have high antioxidant content.
- Helps you to keep your blood in healthy condition.
- Is rich in iron, which again is good for your blood.