Culcutta Paan 250G
he refreshing combination of saunf and paan or betel leaves forms the base of the Calcutta Paan by FoodSpot. Chuara or dried date and gulkand enhance the flavour profile of this mukhwas. The mix has been thoroughly seasoned with some of the finest natural spices along with cardamom and menthol. The mix can be enjoyed after a sumptuous meal and also makes an excellent gifting option to a food lover. The mix has about 80 gm of carbohydrates and 6g gm of sugar per 100 gm along with other vitamins and minerals.
- Betel leaves are a powerhouse of antioxidants which them to cure upset stomachs and improve digestion.
- Betel leaves also have antiseptic and anti-fungal properties which protect the body in various aspects.
- Fennel seeds help regulate blood pressure and reduce water retention in the body
- Fennel seeds also purify the blood.
Unit: 200 gm
Herbal Mukhwas is a colourful indian after meal snack. It is sweet in flavor and highly aromatic due to added sugar and the addition of various essential oils, including peppermint oil. It is a healthy mixture of nutritious ingredients which also acts as a mouth freshener.
The Banarasi Paan Mukhwas from FoodSpot brings together magnificent flavours of the famous paan from Banaras. Loaded with delicious ingredients of top-notch quality, the mix contains bites of betel leaves, betel nuts, fennel seeds, dried coconut and gulkand flavoured with a variety of spices like cloves, cinnamon, cardamom and nutmeg. All the condiments along with a sweet and tangy flavor give a burst of flavor which is perfect to end any meal. The mix contains about 20 gm of carbohydrates per 100 gm and the fat content is almost negligible.
- Betel leaves are full of vitamins like vitamin C, thiamine, niacin, riboflavin and carotene and are a great source of calcium.
- Betel leaves treat body fat and increase the metabolic rate of the body.
- Gulkand helps in digestion and Relieves lethargy, itching, inflammation and redness
- Gulkand also removes toxins from the body and purifies the blood.
Unit: 200 gm
Bringing together two of the most beneficial ingredients for the digestive system, Awla Ginger Crush Bulk by FoodSpot is the perfect, healthy way to end a meal. Any guest should be impressed by this unique and thoughtful mukhwas. Awla is known to be the purest form of Vitamin C, and it makes a great combination with the numerous benefits of ginger. The product can be used as mukhwas after meals which makes it a great gift to your near and dear ones. A 100 gm serving contains 72 gm of carbohydrates and the product is fat-free.
- Both awla and ginger aid digestion when eaten after a meal, especially heavy meals.
- Awla is great for hyperacidity and stomach ulcers.
- Ginger has anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Awla, being rich in Vitamin C increases immunity and strengthens the circulatory system. It also aids in the healthy development of skin and hair.
Unit: 250 Grams
Known for generations to be the perfect ending to the meal, Calcutta Jeera Goli by FoodSpot captures the flavours and health benefits of this beloved mukhwas. Each goli is a mix of sweet, salty and other flavours lent by dry ginger, dry mango, peppers, salt and sugar. It also contains active ingredients like neembusat and peeplamool which bring a lot more to the table. A 100 gm serving of the goli contains 88.4 gm of carbohydrates and the quantity of fat is negligible. It also contains a lot of other vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- Cumin promotes digestive health and is commonly used to treat indigestion and hyperacidity as it increases the secretion of bile from the liver.
- Cumin is a rich source of iron and it promotes bone health.
- The Indian long pepper or the peeplamool cures intestinal gas and heartburn.
Unit: 250 gm