Mukhwas is a colourful indian after meal snack or digestive aid which is widely used as a mouth freshener, after meals. It can be made of various seeds and nuts like fennel seeds, coconut, and sesame seeds. The seeds are savory or sweet coated in sugar and brightly colored.
Unit: 200 grams
The Banarasi Paan Mukhwas from FoodSpot brings together magnificent flavours of the famous paan from Banaras. Loaded with delicious ingredients of top-notch quality, the mix contains bites of betel leaves, betel nuts, fennel seeds, dried coconut and gulkand flavoured with a variety of spices like cloves, cinnamon, cardamom and nutmeg. All the condiments along with a sweet and tangy flavor give a burst of flavor which is perfect to end any meal. The mix contains about 20 gm of carbohydrates per 100 gm and the fat content is almost negligible.
- Betel leaves are full of vitamins like vitamin C, thiamine, niacin, riboflavin and carotene and are a great source of calcium.
- Betel leaves treat body fat and increase the metabolic rate of the body.
- Gulkand helps in digestion and Relieves lethargy, itching, inflammation and redness
- Gulkand also removes toxins from the body and purifies the blood.
Unit: 200 gm
Honey amla is a deliciously sweet and sour treat. Honey and amla both are known to reap many health benefits. Amla is highly useful in treating skin diseases and has an extremely high vitamin C content. It also helps in giving clear skin and enriching hair growth. Honey on the other hand helps in healing wounds and infections.
Unit: 250 Grams
About the product:
Every spread of a meal calls for a refreshing mukhwas at the end, leaving the guests happy and chewing. FoodSpot’s Kutchi Mukhwas is the perfect mix for that. It is a potpourri of roasted dhana dal or coriander seeds, roasted safed til or white sesame seeds, gotli or mango kernels, roasted suva or dill seeds and salt. This mukhwas with its mouth-watering aroma and flavours will relish your cravings and be a treat to your taste buds. The product has 4 grams of protein, 6 grams of fat, 11 grams of carbohydrate, but absolutely zero sugar. It has a collective energy of 100 kcal per unit.
- Coriander, sesame and dill seeds are all known for their digestive benefits.
- Mango kernels or gotli has a number of medicinal pluses, like fighting diabetes and preventing diarrhoea
- Leaves a lovely salty-sour taste in the mouth
Unit: 250 grams
Herbal Mukhwas is a colourful indian after meal snack. It is sweet in flavor and highly aromatic due to added sugar and the addition of various essential oils, including peppermint oil. It is a healthy mixture of nutritious ingredients which also acts as a mouth freshener.