Mukhwas is a colourful indian after meal snack or digestive aid which is widely used as a mouth freshener, after meals. It can be made of various seeds and nuts like fennel seeds, coconut, and sesame seeds. The seeds are savory or sweet coated in sugar and brightly colored.
Unit: 200 grams
Honey amla is a deliciously sweet and sour treat. Honey and amla both are known to reap many health benefits. Amla is highly useful in treating skin diseases and has an extremely high vitamin C content. It also helps in giving clear skin and enriching hair growth. Honey on the other hand helps in healing wounds and infections.
Unit: 250 Grams
Carefully curated for the best flavours, the 7 Seeds Mukhwas by FoodSpot is a very unique mouth freshener which is not loaded with sugar but is extremely healthy and refreshing. This mukhwas contains some of the healthiest seeds, that is sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, melon seeds, flax seeds and white and black sesame seeds which contain proteins, fibre and a lot of healthy fats and antioxidants bringing a whole lot of benefits to the table along with a satisfying munch after a meal. A 100 gm serving contains 23.05 gm of protein, 32.8 gm of protein and 38.07 gm of carbohydrates along with other vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- The healthy unsaturated fats present in these seeds regulate cholesterol levels and keep heart diseases at bay.
- The fibre from the seeds keeps the digestive system healthy and gets rid of problems like constipation or indigestion after food.
Unit: 200 gm
Known for generations to be the perfect ending to the meal, Calcutta Jeera Goli by FoodSpot captures the flavours and health benefits of this beloved mukhwas. Each goli is a mix of sweet, salty and other flavours lent by dry ginger, dry mango, peppers, salt and sugar. It also contains active ingredients like neembusat and peeplamool which bring a lot more to the table. A 100 gm serving of the goli contains 88.4 gm of carbohydrates and the quantity of fat is negligible. It also contains a lot of other vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- Cumin promotes digestive health and is commonly used to treat indigestion and hyperacidity as it increases the secretion of bile from the liver.
- Cumin is a rich source of iron and it promotes bone health.
- The Indian long pepper or the peeplamool cures intestinal gas and heartburn.
Unit: 250 gm
About the product:
The Royal Roasted Mukhwas is exactly what it sounds like – an extravaganza of mouthful of flavours and enchanting aroma. A whole lot of seeds with freshening properties and health benefits are brought together and roasted to create this beautiful blend by FoodSpot. It has a protein content of 4 grams, fat content of 6 grams and 11 grams of carbohydrate. Total energy is 100 kcal per unit.
- Brings a refreshing change of flavour in the mouth
- It is good for the condition of your heart
- It improves gastric health and deals with acidity
- It is great for keeping the mouth busy during hunger pangs
Unit: 200 grams