Mukhwas is a colourful indian after meal snack or digestive aid which is widely used as a mouth freshener, after meals. It can be made of various seeds and nuts like fennel seeds, coconut, and sesame seeds. The seeds are savory or sweet coated in sugar and brightly colored.
Unit: 200 grams
The Banarasi Paan Mukhwas from FoodSpot brings together magnificent flavours of the famous paan from Banaras. Loaded with delicious ingredients of top-notch quality, the mix contains bites of betel leaves, betel nuts, fennel seeds, dried coconut and gulkand flavoured with a variety of spices like cloves, cinnamon, cardamom and nutmeg. All the condiments along with a sweet and tangy flavor give a burst of flavor which is perfect to end any meal. The mix contains about 20 gm of carbohydrates per 100 gm and the fat content is almost negligible.
- Betel leaves are full of vitamins like vitamin C, thiamine, niacin, riboflavin and carotene and are a great source of calcium.
- Betel leaves treat body fat and increase the metabolic rate of the body.
- Gulkand helps in digestion and Relieves lethargy, itching, inflammation and redness
- Gulkand also removes toxins from the body and purifies the blood.
Unit: 200 gm
Carefully curated for the best flavours, the 7 Seeds Mukhwas by FoodSpot is a very unique mouth freshener which is not loaded with sugar but is extremely healthy and refreshing. This mukhwas contains some of the healthiest seeds, that is sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, melon seeds, flax seeds and white and black sesame seeds which contain proteins, fibre and a lot of healthy fats and antioxidants bringing a whole lot of benefits to the table along with a satisfying munch after a meal. A 100 gm serving contains 23.05 gm of protein, 32.8 gm of protein and 38.07 gm of carbohydrates along with other vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- The healthy unsaturated fats present in these seeds regulate cholesterol levels and keep heart diseases at bay.
- The fibre from the seeds keeps the digestive system healthy and gets rid of problems like constipation or indigestion after food.
Unit: 200 gm
Bringing together two of the most beneficial ingredients for the digestive system, Awla Ginger Crush Bulk by FoodSpot is the perfect, healthy way to end a meal. Any guest should be impressed by this unique and thoughtful mukhwas. Awla is known to be the purest form of Vitamin C, and it makes a great combination with the numerous benefits of ginger. The product can be used as mukhwas after meals which makes it a great gift to your near and dear ones. A 100 gm serving contains 72 gm of carbohydrates and the product is fat-free.
- Both awla and ginger aid digestion when eaten after a meal, especially heavy meals.
- Awla is great for hyperacidity and stomach ulcers.
- Ginger has anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Awla, being rich in Vitamin C increases immunity and strengthens the circulatory system. It also aids in the healthy development of skin and hair.
Unit: 250 Grams
Sadabahar Mukhwas is an amazing snack that help to control the craving for unnecessary snacking. It is a mixture of sugar coated fennel seeds, coconut and sesame seeds.The fennel seeds in it help in decreasing the reabsorption of cholesterol. Along with this it is a great aid for digestion.