Kutchi Mukhwas 200G
About the product:
Every spread of a meal calls for a refreshing mukhwas at the end, leaving the guests happy and chewing. FoodSpot’s Kutchi Mukhwas is the perfect mix for that. It is a potpourri of roasted dhana dal or coriander seeds, roasted safed til or white sesame seeds, gotli or mango kernels, roasted suva or dill seeds and salt. This mukhwas with its mouth-watering aroma and flavours will relish your cravings and be a treat to your taste buds. The product has 4 grams of protein, 6 grams of fat, 11 grams of carbohydrate, but absolutely zero sugar. It has a collective energy of 100 kcal per unit.
- Coriander, sesame and dill seeds are all known for their digestive benefits.
- Mango kernels or gotli has a number of medicinal pluses, like fighting diabetes and preventing diarrhoea
- Leaves a lovely salty-sour taste in the mouth
Unit: 200 grams
Bringing together two of the most beneficial ingredients for the digestive system, Awla Ginger Crush Bulk by FoodSpot is the perfect, healthy way to end a meal. Any guest should be impressed by this unique and thoughtful mukhwas. Awla is known to be the purest form of Vitamin C, and it makes a great combination with the numerous benefits of ginger. The product can be used as mukhwas after meals which makes it a great gift to your near and dear ones. A 100 gm serving contains 72 gm of carbohydrates and the product is fat-free.
- Both awla and ginger aid digestion when eaten after a meal, especially heavy meals.
- Awla is great for hyperacidity and stomach ulcers.
- Ginger has anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Awla, being rich in Vitamin C increases immunity and strengthens the circulatory system. It also aids in the healthy development of skin and hair.
Unit: 250 Grams
he refreshing combination of saunf and paan or betel leaves forms the base of the Calcutta Paan by FoodSpot. Chuara or dried date and gulkand enhance the flavour profile of this mukhwas. The mix has been thoroughly seasoned with some of the finest natural spices along with cardamom and menthol. The mix can be enjoyed after a sumptuous meal and also makes an excellent gifting option to a food lover. The mix has about 80 gm of carbohydrates and 6g gm of sugar per 100 gm along with other vitamins and minerals.
- Betel leaves are a powerhouse of antioxidants which them to cure upset stomachs and improve digestion.
- Betel leaves also have antiseptic and anti-fungal properties which protect the body in various aspects.
- Fennel seeds help regulate blood pressure and reduce water retention in the body
- Fennel seeds also purify the blood.
Unit: 200 gm
About the product:
Quinoa seeds are a great alternative to junk food and unhealthy snacks. They keep your mouth busy and stomach filled in between meals without compromising your fitness goals. Gluten-free and rich in amino acids, it is among the best mukhwas out there to freshen your mouth and also have something healthy in the process. FoodSpot’s quinoa seeds mix is high in protein content, having 8.14 grams of it, 3.55 grams of fat and 39.4 grams of carbohydrate per unit. It provides a total energy of 222 kcal per unit.
- Good source of calcium, iron and magnesium and therefore good for bones and blood
- Provides vitamin B and E in great amounts
- Rich in antioxidants and fibre
- Helps control blood sugar levels
Unit: 250 grams
Sadabahar Mukhwas is an amazing snack that help to control the craving for unnecessary snacking. It is a mixture of sugar coated fennel seeds, coconut and sesame seeds.The fennel seeds in it help in decreasing the reabsorption of cholesterol. Along with this it is a great aid for digestion.