Kaju Fry 240G
Our dry fruits online selection offers you Kaju Fry for healthy snacks to purchase and deliver to your home. Our kaju fry is made with freshs and pure kajus, cashews, to help you find the most benefits in your regular snack. In every 100 gms of Kaju Fry, you’ll find 553 kcal of energy, 18 g of protent, 30 g of Carbohydrate, 44 gof fat, and .9 g of sugar. Kaju Fry has been noted as one of the best snacks and can be had at any time.
- Cashews are known for high vitamin content.
- Cashews promote a good hearth and keep your heart healthy.
- It acts as a Cancer Chemopreventive Agent.
- It promotes better muscles and muscle health in body.
- It helps and improves your bones, as well as bone health.
- Boosts oral health.
- Prevents gallstones.
- Helps you improve your immune system.
About the product:
At Foodspot, we understand that you may not be able to load up on all the necessary dry fruits. To ensure that your buying dry fruits online experience with us is pleasant, we help you to find the perfect mix for your dry fruit requirements. Our mix of dry fruits is made with select Cashews, Almonds, Pistachios, and Hazelnuts. The nutrition of this product is very high as well. In every 100 grams of the product your nutrition would be Energy : 313 Kcal, Carbohydrates : 18.4 g, Sugar : 4.1 g, Fat : 37.7 g and Saturated Fatty Acids : 13.44 G.
- This mix is good for your hearth health.
- The mix contains many antioxidants.
- It is good for your bone and bone strength.
- It can boost your immunity system.
- It is loaded with antioxidants, which is why they purify your blood.
At Foodspot you can find the best dry fruits online. Straight from Himachal Pradesh, we help you to find the best sourced apricots in India. Our dry fruit selection is completely pure and is authentic. Our package of jardalu will help you to find Energy = 48 kcal, Protein = 1.4 g, Carbohydrate = 11 g, Fat = 0.4 g, and Sugar = 9.2 in a package. Experts recommend a consumption of 30g a day to witness the best benefits. Have them as snacks or add them to your breakfast, apricots have many benefits.
- It has many vitamins and minerals.
- It is high in antioxidant content
- It is good for your eye health.
- Improves your skin and is good for your skin health.
- It is good for your gut.
- These are very hydrating for your body.
- Promotes liver health.
- Is a good source of potassium for your body.
Unit: 250 Gram
About the product:
Sada Kaju of the highest quality can be found at Foodspot for you. Purchase your favority dry fruits online with Foodspot and enjoy. Our cashews are sourced directly from Indian farms and farmers. Every 100 grams of sada kaju will offer you 553 kcal energy, 18 g ofProtein, 30 g of Carbohydrate, = 44 g of fat and 5.9 g of sugar. The use of cashews has often been linked to many benefits. For best results, the daily recommended dose of consumption is 30gms.
- Helps in maintaining good hearth health.
- Cashews are filled with many viatmins.
- It promotes better bone strength.
- It helps you to boost and improve your immune system.
- Cashews are known to boost oral health as well.
- They are known to prevent gallstones.
- It reduces the risk of anemia.
- It promotes the formation of RBCs in the body.
Unit: 200 G
About the product:
Mamro Badam are one of our best selling products. These almonds have multiple health benefits and are sourced from authentic suppliers for you to enjoy a better health. This is the best selection for our dry fruits onlinesection. The nutrional value of these almonds in every 100 grams is equivalent as: Energy = 579 kcal, Fat = 50 g, Sugar = 4.4, Protein = 21 g, and Carbohydrate = 22 g. Experts recommend the consumption of 14 grams of almonds to boost your health every day.
- Almonds are packed with many nutrients.
- Almonds are loaded with antioxidants, which is why they purify your blood.
- This is the best source of vitamin E for your body.
- These can help you control your blood sugar levels.
- It aids in keeping your blood pressure in check.
- These can help you lower Cholesterol Levels