At Foodspot you can find the best dry fruits online. Straight from Himachal Pradesh, we help you to find the best sourced apricots in India. Our dry fruit selection is completely pure and is authentic. Our package of jardalu will help you to find Energy = 48 kcal, Protein = 1.4 g, Carbohydrate = 11 g, Fat = 0.4 g, and Sugar = 9.2 in a package. Experts recommend a consumption of 30g a day to witness the best benefits. Have them as snacks or add them to your breakfast, apricots have many benefits.
- It has many vitamins and minerals.
- It is high in antioxidant content
- It is good for your eye health.
- Improves your skin and is good for your skin health.
- It is good for your gut.
- These are very hydrating for your body.
- Promotes liver health.
- Is a good source of potassium for your body.
Unit: 250 Gram
Anjeer is a bell-shaped dry fruit and comes with a sugary aroma. Foodspot helps you find 100% authentic anjeer and helps you buy them under dry fruits online. We source our anjeer from the best suppliers to ensure good grade quality. In every 10 grams (approx.) of anjeer, you can find energy of 74.09 kcal, 750 mg of protein, 35 mg calcium, and 370 mcg iron. As per experts a daily and regular consumption of 30 grams is advised. Anjeer is naturally sweet, so these can be used as sweeteners or in deserts.
- These are a good source of minerals and vitamins
- They offer excellent support to your skin.
- Aids weight loss.
- Helps in relieving hypertension.
- Is rich in antioxidants.
- It may help in curbing cancer.
- Helps you fight iron deficieny and dieases related to iron deficiency.
- Good for your bones.
- It is good for your heart health.
- Good for diabetes.
About the product:
Sada Kaju of the highest quality can be found at Foodspot for you. Purchase your favority dry fruits online with Foodspot and enjoy. Our cashews are sourced directly from Indian farms and farmers. Every 100 grams of sada kaju will offer you 553 kcal energy, 18 g ofProtein, 30 g of Carbohydrate, = 44 g of fat and 5.9 g of sugar. The use of cashews has often been linked to many benefits. For best results, the daily recommended dose of consumption is 30gms.
- Helps in maintaining good hearth health.
- Cashews are filled with many viatmins.
- It promotes better bone strength.
- It helps you to boost and improve your immune system.
- Cashews are known to boost oral health as well.
- They are known to prevent gallstones.
- It reduces the risk of anemia.
- It promotes the formation of RBCs in the body.
Unit: 200 G
About the product:
To ensure that your dry fruits online shopping is pleasing, we bring you the best sourced walnuts in India. We help you to find the most authentic dry fruits, including walnut, without any worries. In every 100 g of walnuts, the nutrition value is equivalent to: Energy = 654 kcal, Protein = 15 g, Sugar = 2.6 g, Carbohydrates = 14 g, and Fat = 65 g. Experts recommend a regular consumption of at least 28 grams of walnuts in a day for health benefits.
- These are rich in antioxidants, making it good for your skin and blood purification.
- Will help in the reduction of cancer development chances.
- Helps in lowering your blood pressure.
- Promotes a better gut and better gut health.
- Improves sperm quality.
- Reduces depression.
- Aids in better hair and nails.
- Improves body’s motor function.
- Helps in prevention of heart related diseases.
About the product:
Our millinum mix is one of the best selling products on our page. We help you to find the perfect requirements for any occasion and for any type of snack. Made with select products such as Flour, Butter, Brown sugar, Egg, Chocolate chips, Pecans, Condensed milk, Toffee bits, our mix is most suited for children. It can even serve as a snack option for kids and for adults alike. This will help you to find Energy = 534 kcal, Protein = 9 g, Carbohydrate = 51 g, and Fat = 32g in every 100 gram of the Millnum Mix.
- It is a great snack with high protein content.
- The energy output for the product is great as well.