At Foodspot you can find the best dry fruits online. Straight from Himachal Pradesh, we help you to find the best sourced apricots in India. Our dry fruit selection is completely pure and is authentic. Our package of jardalu will help you to find Energy = 48 kcal, Protein = 1.4 g, Carbohydrate = 11 g, Fat = 0.4 g, and Sugar = 9.2 in a package. Experts recommend a consumption of 30g a day to witness the best benefits. Have them as snacks or add them to your breakfast, apricots have many benefits.
- It has many vitamins and minerals.
- It is high in antioxidant content
- It is good for your eye health.
- Improves your skin and is good for your skin health.
- It is good for your gut.
- These are very hydrating for your body.
- Promotes liver health.
- Is a good source of potassium for your body.
Our dry fruits online selection offers you Kaju Fry for healthy snacks to purchase and deliver to your home. Our kaju fry is made with freshs and pure kajus, cashews, to help you find the most benefits in your regular snack. In every 100 gms of Kaju Fry, you’ll find 553 kcal of energy, 18 g of protent, 30 g of Carbohydrate, 44 gof fat, and .9 g of sugar. Kaju Fry has been noted as one of the best snacks and can be had at any time.
- Cashews are known for high vitamin content.
- Cashews promote a good hearth and keep your heart healthy.
- It acts as a Cancer Chemopreventive Agent.
- It promotes better muscles and muscle health in body.
- It helps and improves your bones, as well as bone health.
- Boosts oral health.
- Prevents gallstones.
- Helps you improve your immune system.
About the product:
Our aim is to make your dry fruit online shopping as pleasant as possible. Our selection of dry fruits also includes roasted cashews. The product is made with wholesome cashews, sourced directly from our authentic suppliers. Our aim is to help you find the perfect dry fruits online. In every 100 grams of the product you will find Energy = 553 kcal, Protein = 18 g, Carbohydrate = 30 g, Fat = 44 g, and Sugar = 5.9 g. Consumption of 30g of cashews is best for your health.
- Promotes a healthy heart.
- Helps in building better heart muscles.
- Promotes better muscles and muscle strength in your body.
- Helps you in curing various diseases.
- Can help you fight diabetes.
- Promotes better oral health.
- Aids more red blood cells production.
- Helps in maintaining better bone health in your body.
We believe in making your shopping for dry fruits easy, which is why we offer you the perfect selection of dry fruits online at Foodspot. We source our Iranic Khajur from the best of best suppliers. These are checked thoroughly to ensure the quality of the same. The nurtional content in our package for Irani Khajur is Energy = 285 kcal, Protein = 5 g, Carbohydrate = 65 g, and Fat = 0 g. Experts advice people to have around 6 six dates a day.
- Khajur, dates, could help you to lose weight healthily.
- These also help in keep your intestines in good shape.
- Dates are high in soluble fiber, which is good for your body.
- Dates help you to build better and stronger cardiac muscles.
- These have high antioxidant content.
- Helps you to keep your blood in healthy condition.
- Is rich in iron, which again is good for your blood.
About the product:
For your dry fruits online shopping, Foodspot offers many products. Roasted almonds offer the benefit of almonds, as well as a great touch of taste. You can make use of these as a good snack or as a side to your breakfast. In every 100 grams of roasted badam, or almonds, you will find: Energy = 579 kcal, Fat = 50 g, Sugar = 4.4, Protein = 21 g, and Carbohydrate = 22 g. Experts recommend consumption of around 14 grams of almonds, soaked or roasted in a day for maximum results.
- These are loaded with antioxidants, which is why they purify your blood.
- This is the best source of vitamin E, which helps your skin.
- Almonds can aid you to control your blood sugar levels.
- It helps in keeping your blood pressure levels in check.
- These can help you lower Cholesterol Levels