Irani Khajur 200G
We believe in making your shopping for dry fruits easy, which is why we offer you the perfect selection of dry fruits online at Foodspot. We source our Iranic Khajur from the best of best suppliers. These are checked thoroughly to ensure the quality of the same. The nurtional content in our package for Irani Khajur is Energy = 285 kcal, Protein = 5 g, Carbohydrate = 65 g, and Fat = 0 g. Experts advice people to have around 6 six dates a day.
- Khajur, dates, could help you to lose weight healthily.
- These also help in keep your intestines in good shape.
- Dates are high in soluble fiber, which is good for your body.
- Dates help you to build better and stronger cardiac muscles.
- These have high antioxidant content.
- Helps you to keep your blood in healthy condition.
- Is rich in iron, which again is good for your blood.
At Foodspot you can find the best dry fruits online. Straight from Himachal Pradesh, we help you to find the best sourced apricots in India. Our dry fruit selection is completely pure and is authentic. Our package of jardalu will help you to find Energy = 48 kcal, Protein = 1.4 g, Carbohydrate = 11 g, Fat = 0.4 g, and Sugar = 9.2 in a package. Experts recommend a consumption of 30g a day to witness the best benefits. Have them as snacks or add them to your breakfast, apricots have many benefits.
- It has many vitamins and minerals.
- It is high in antioxidant content
- It is good for your eye health.
- Improves your skin and is good for your skin health.
- It is good for your gut.
- These are very hydrating for your body.
- Promotes liver health.
- Is a good source of potassium for your body.
Anjeer is a bell-shaped dry fruit and comes with a sugary aroma. Foodspot helps you find 100% authentic anjeer and helps you buy them under dry fruits online. We source our anjeer from the best suppliers to ensure good grade quality. In every 10 grams (approx.) of anjeer, you can find energy of 74.09 kcal, 750 mg of protein, 35 mg calcium, and 370 mcg iron. As per experts a daily and regular consumption of 30 grams is advised. Anjeer is naturally sweet, so these can be used as sweeteners or in deserts.
- These are a good source of minerals and vitamins
- They offer excellent support to your skin.
- Aids weight loss.
- Helps in relieving hypertension.
- Is rich in antioxidants.
- It may help in curbing cancer.
- Helps you fight iron deficieny and dieases related to iron deficiency.
- Good for your bones.
- It is good for your heart health.
- Good for diabetes.
About the product:
To ensure that your dry fruits online shopping is pleasing, we bring you the best sourced walnuts in India. We help you to find the most authentic dry fruits, including walnut, without any worries. In every 100 g of walnuts, the nutrition value is equivalent to: Energy = 654 kcal, Protein = 15 g, Sugar = 2.6 g, Carbohydrates = 14 g, and Fat = 65 g. Experts recommend a regular consumption of at least 28 grams of walnuts in a day for health benefits.
- These are rich in antioxidants, making it good for your skin and blood purification.
- Will help in the reduction of cancer development chances.
- Helps in lowering your blood pressure.
- Promotes a better gut and better gut health.
- Improves sperm quality.
- Reduces depression.
- Aids in better hair and nails.
- Improves body’s motor function.
- Helps in prevention of heart related diseases.