Honey Awla Bulk
Honey amla is a deliciously sweet and sour treat. Honey and amla both are known to reap many health benefits. Amla is highly useful in treating skin diseases and has an extremely high vitamin C content. It also helps in giving clear skin and enriching hair growth. Honey on the other hand helps in healing wounds and infections.
Mukhwas is a colourful indian after meal snack or digestive aid which is widely used as a mouth freshener, after meals. It can be made of various seeds and nuts like fennel seeds, coconut, and sesame seeds. The seeds are savory or sweet coated in sugar and brightly colored.
Carefully curated for the best flavours, the 7 Seeds Mukhwas by FoodSpot is a very unique mouth freshener which is not loaded with sugar but is extremely healthy and refreshing. This mukhwas contains some of the healthiest seeds, that is sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, melon seeds, flax seeds and white and black sesame seeds which contain proteins, fibre and a lot of healthy fats and antioxidants bringing a whole lot of benefits to the table along with a satisfying munch after a meal. A 100 gm serving contains 23.05 gm of protein, 32.8 gm of protein and 38.07 gm of carbohydrates along with other vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- The healthy unsaturated fats present in these seeds regulate cholesterol levels and keep heart diseases at bay.
- The fibre from the seeds keeps the digestive system healthy and gets rid of problems like constipation or indigestion after food.
Unit: 125 gm
About the product:
Pundi mukhwas is a signature product of FoodSpot, comprising of suva seeds or dill seeds, til or sesame seeds, roasted dhana dal or coriander seeds and roasted varialy or fennel seeds, finely tossed in salt. The mixture presents a mildly aromatic and flavoursome aftertaste in the mouth, leaving behind a feeling of refreshment and rejuvenation. It fuels the kick start of digestive enzymes and get them to work faster, helping to keep your system well-oiled and free of toxins. Pundi mukhwas products have 4 grams of protein, 6 grams of fat and 11 grams of carbohydrate per unit, and a total of 100 kcal.
- It helps fight acidity, gastric problems and constipation
- It deals with the problems of post-meal bloating and burps
- It is rich in omega 3 fatty acid and antioxidants
Unit: 125 grams
he refreshing combination of saunf and paan or betel leaves forms the base of the Calcutta Paan by FoodSpot. Chuara or dried date and gulkand enhance the flavour profile of this mukhwas. The mix has been thoroughly seasoned with some of the finest natural spices along with cardamom and menthol. The mix can be enjoyed after a sumptuous meal and also makes an excellent gifting option to a food lover. The mix has about 80 gm of carbohydrates and 6g gm of sugar per 100 gm along with other vitamins and minerals.
- Betel leaves are a powerhouse of antioxidants which them to cure upset stomachs and improve digestion.
- Betel leaves also have antiseptic and anti-fungal properties which protect the body in various aspects.
- Fennel seeds help regulate blood pressure and reduce water retention in the body
- Fennel seeds also purify the blood.
Unit: 125 gm