Magai Paan 200G
About the product:
The popularity of betel leaves as post-meal refreshments is unbeatable and unparalleled. Right from the olden days, it has been a favourite of the royals and the commons alike. The mixture of Maghai Paan by FoodSpot consists of betel leaves, fennel seeds, cardamoms, and dry dates, with gulkand in the end to add the lovely, sticky texture of an authentic Calcutta paan. The intense flavour is a contribution of the elaichi, the sweetness comes from the dry dates and the fennel seeds help balance it out with the crunch and freshness. The mukhwas has 0 grams of protein, merely a gram of fat and 20 grams of carbohydrate, providing 100 kcal of energy.
- Betel leaves are excellent mouth fresheners and work as great oral antiseptic
- Cardamoms help with bad breath, prevents cavities and helps with digestive ulcers
- Date helps balance blood sugar and blood pressure levels, and are rich in antioxidant
Unit: 200 grams
Carefully curated for the best flavours, the 7 Seeds Mukhwas by FoodSpot is a very unique mouth freshener which is not loaded with sugar but is extremely healthy and refreshing. This mukhwas contains some of the healthiest seeds, that is sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, melon seeds, flax seeds and white and black sesame seeds which contain proteins, fibre and a lot of healthy fats and antioxidants bringing a whole lot of benefits to the table along with a satisfying munch after a meal. A 100 gm serving contains 23.05 gm of protein, 32.8 gm of protein and 38.07 gm of carbohydrates along with other vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- The healthy unsaturated fats present in these seeds regulate cholesterol levels and keep heart diseases at bay.
- The fibre from the seeds keeps the digestive system healthy and gets rid of problems like constipation or indigestion after food.
Unit: 200 gm
About the product:
Every spread of a meal calls for a refreshing mukhwas at the end, leaving the guests happy and chewing. FoodSpot’s Kutchi Mukhwas is the perfect mix for that. It is a potpourri of roasted dhana dal or coriander seeds, roasted safed til or white sesame seeds, gotli or mango kernels, roasted suva or dill seeds and salt. This mukhwas with its mouth-watering aroma and flavours will relish your cravings and be a treat to your taste buds. The product has 4 grams of protein, 6 grams of fat, 11 grams of carbohydrate, but absolutely zero sugar. It has a collective energy of 100 kcal per unit.
- Coriander, sesame and dill seeds are all known for their digestive benefits.
- Mango kernels or gotli has a number of medicinal pluses, like fighting diabetes and preventing diarrhoea
- Leaves a lovely salty-sour taste in the mouth
Unit: 250 grams
he refreshing combination of saunf and paan or betel leaves forms the base of the Calcutta Paan by FoodSpot. Chuara or dried date and gulkand enhance the flavour profile of this mukhwas. The mix has been thoroughly seasoned with some of the finest natural spices along with cardamom and menthol. The mix can be enjoyed after a sumptuous meal and also makes an excellent gifting option to a food lover. The mix has about 80 gm of carbohydrates and 6g gm of sugar per 100 gm along with other vitamins and minerals.
- Betel leaves are a powerhouse of antioxidants which them to cure upset stomachs and improve digestion.
- Betel leaves also have antiseptic and anti-fungal properties which protect the body in various aspects.
- Fennel seeds help regulate blood pressure and reduce water retention in the body
- Fennel seeds also purify the blood.
Unit: 200 gm
Sadabahar Mukhwas is an amazing snack that help to control the craving for unnecessary snacking. It is a mixture of sugar coated fennel seeds, coconut and sesame seeds.The fennel seeds in it help in decreasing the reabsorption of cholesterol. Along with this it is a great aid for digestion.