Herbal Mukhwas 125G
Herbal Mukhwas is a colourful indian after meal snack. It is sweet in flavor and highly aromatic due to added sugar and the addition of various essential oils, including peppermint oil. It is a healthy mixture of nutritious ingredients which also acts as a mouth freshener.
About the product:
Every spread of a meal calls for a refreshing mukhwas at the end, leaving the guests happy and chewing. FoodSpot’s Kutchi Mukhwas is the perfect mix for that. It is a potpourri of roasted dhana dal or coriander seeds, roasted safed til or white sesame seeds, gotli or mango kernels, roasted suva or dill seeds and salt. This mukhwas with its mouth-watering aroma and flavours will relish your cravings and be a treat to your taste buds. The product has 4 grams of protein, 6 grams of fat, 11 grams of carbohydrate, but absolutely zero sugar. It has a collective energy of 100 kcal per unit.
- Coriander, sesame and dill seeds are all known for their digestive benefits.
- Mango kernels or gotli has a number of medicinal pluses, like fighting diabetes and preventing diarrhoea
- Leaves a lovely salty-sour taste in the mouth
Unit: 125 grams
Honey amla is a deliciously sweet and sour treat. Honey and amla both are known to reap many health benefits. Amla is highly useful in treating skin diseases and has an extremely high vitamin C content. It also helps in giving clear skin and enriching hair growth. Honey on the other hand helps in healing wounds and infections.
Known for generations to be the perfect ending to the meal, Calcutta Jeera Goli by FoodSpot captures the flavours and health benefits of this beloved mukhwas. Each goli is a mix of sweet, salty and other flavours lent by dry ginger, dry mango, peppers, salt and sugar. It also contains active ingredients like neembusat and peeplamool which bring a lot more to the table. A 100 gm serving of the goli contains 88.4 gm of carbohydrates and the quantity of fat is negligible. It also contains a lot of other vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- Cumin promotes digestive health and is commonly used to treat indigestion and hyperacidity as it increases the secretion of bile from the liver.
- Cumin is a rich source of iron and it promotes bone health.
- The Indian long pepper or the peeplamool cures intestinal gas and heartburn.
Unit: 125 gm
he refreshing combination of saunf and paan or betel leaves forms the base of the Calcutta Paan by FoodSpot. Chuara or dried date and gulkand enhance the flavour profile of this mukhwas. The mix has been thoroughly seasoned with some of the finest natural spices along with cardamom and menthol. The mix can be enjoyed after a sumptuous meal and also makes an excellent gifting option to a food lover. The mix has about 80 gm of carbohydrates and 6g gm of sugar per 100 gm along with other vitamins and minerals.
- Betel leaves are a powerhouse of antioxidants which them to cure upset stomachs and improve digestion.
- Betel leaves also have antiseptic and anti-fungal properties which protect the body in various aspects.
- Fennel seeds help regulate blood pressure and reduce water retention in the body
- Fennel seeds also purify the blood.
Unit: 125 gm