Green Pan Ball 20 Pieces
A delectable list of ingredients has been brought together to create this sweet ball of pure indulgence, the Green Paan Ball by FoodSpot. The classic combination of sugar and coconut cooked in ghee has been improved by adding the delicious and refreshing flavours of paan. This sweet ball is ideal to complete any meal or is enough to be enjoyed on its own. The lovely texture of paan and coconut is complemented by the sweetness that comes from condensed milk with an aroma of ghee. A 100 gm serving contains 14 gm of carbohydrates and only 5 gm of fat along with other vitamins and minerals.
- Betel leaves are full of vitamins like vitamin C, thiamine, niacin, riboflavin and carotene and are a great source of calcium.
- Betel leaves are a powerhouse of antioxidants which them to cure upset stomachs and improve digestion.
Unit: 20 Pieces
About the product:
The popularity of betel leaves as post-meal refreshments is unbeatable and unparalleled. Right from the olden days, it has been a favourite of the royals and the commons alike. The mixture of Maghai Paan by FoodSpot consists of betel leaves, fennel seeds, cardamoms, and dry dates, with gulkand in the end to add the lovely, sticky texture of an authentic Calcutta paan. The intense flavour is a contribution of the elaichi, the sweetness comes from the dry dates and the fennel seeds help balance it out with the crunch and freshness. The mukhwas has 0 grams of protein, merely a gram of fat and 20 grams of carbohydrate, providing 100 kcal of energy.
- Betel leaves are excellent mouth fresheners and work as great oral antiseptic
- Cardamoms help with bad breath, prevents cavities and helps with digestive ulcers
- Date helps balance blood sugar and blood pressure levels, and are rich in antioxidant
Unit: 200 grams
Herbal Mukhwas is a colourful indian after meal snack. It is sweet in flavor and highly aromatic due to added sugar and the addition of various essential oils, including peppermint oil. It is a healthy mixture of nutritious ingredients which also acts as a mouth freshener.
About the product:
Quinoa seeds are a great alternative to junk food and unhealthy snacks. They keep your mouth busy and stomach filled in between meals without compromising your fitness goals. Gluten-free and rich in amino acids, it is among the best mukhwas out there to freshen your mouth and also have something healthy in the process. FoodSpot’s quinoa seeds mix is high in protein content, having 8.14 grams of it, 3.55 grams of fat and 39.4 grams of carbohydrate per unit. It provides a total energy of 222 kcal per unit.
- Good source of calcium, iron and magnesium and therefore good for bones and blood
- Provides vitamin B and E in great amounts
- Rich in antioxidants and fibre
- Helps control blood sugar levels
Unit: 250 grams
Bringing together two of the most beneficial ingredients for the digestive system, Awla Ginger Crush Bulk by FoodSpot is the perfect, healthy way to end a meal. Any guest should be impressed by this unique and thoughtful mukhwas. Awla is known to be the purest form of Vitamin C, and it makes a great combination with the numerous benefits of ginger. The product can be used as mukhwas after meals which makes it a great gift to your near and dear ones. A 100 gm serving contains 72 gm of carbohydrates and the product is fat-free.
- Both awla and ginger aid digestion when eaten after a meal, especially heavy meals.
- Awla is great for hyperacidity and stomach ulcers.
- Ginger has anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Awla, being rich in Vitamin C increases immunity and strengthens the circulatory system. It also aids in the healthy development of skin and hair.
Unit: 250 Grams