Green Pan Ball 125G
A delectable list of ingredients has been brought together to create this sweet ball of pure indulgence, the Green Paan Ball by FoodSpot. The classic combination of sugar and coconut cooked in ghee has been improved by adding the delicious and refreshing flavours of paan. This sweet ball is ideal to complete any meal or is enough to be enjoyed on its own. The lovely texture of paan and coconut is complemented by the sweetness that comes from condensed milk with an aroma of ghee. A 100 gm serving contains 14 gm of carbohydrates and only 5 gm of fat along with other vitamins and minerals.
- Betel leaves are full of vitamins like vitamin C, thiamine, niacin, riboflavin and carotene and are a great source of calcium.
- Betel leaves are a powerhouse of antioxidants which them to cure upset stomachs and improve digestion.
Unit: 125 gm
Known for generations to be the perfect ending to the meal, Calcutta Jeera Goli by FoodSpot captures the flavours and health benefits of this beloved mukhwas. Each goli is a mix of sweet, salty and other flavours lent by dry ginger, dry mango, peppers, salt and sugar. It also contains active ingredients like neembusat and peeplamool which bring a lot more to the table. A 100 gm serving of the goli contains 88.4 gm of carbohydrates and the quantity of fat is negligible. It also contains a lot of other vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- Cumin promotes digestive health and is commonly used to treat indigestion and hyperacidity as it increases the secretion of bile from the liver.
- Cumin is a rich source of iron and it promotes bone health.
- The Indian long pepper or the peeplamool cures intestinal gas and heartburn.
Unit: 125 gm
About the product:
Used extensively as an unmistakeable flavour in many mukhwas mixtures, gulkand or the sweet preserve of rose petals, is a blend older than many civilizations, coming down right from the glorious eras in Persia and Arab. The loved mukhwas of the Badshahs and Nawabs is presented by FoodSpot with a lovely twist. Paan King Mukhwas is a mixture of dhana dal or coriander seeds, saunf or fennel seeds and the sweet rosy flavour of gulkand holding it all together. The mix is high in energy than other mukhwas products as well, bringing in 248 kcal per unit. It has 12 grams of protein, 36 grams of carbohydrate and 8 grams of fat in it.
- Gulkand helps in digestion
- It also alleviates a host of stomach problems like constipation and gastritis
- Fennel seeds reduce blood toxicity and flushes out harmful toxins
Unit: 125 grams
Bringing together two of the most beneficial ingredients for the digestive system, Awla Ginger Crush Bulk by FoodSpot is the perfect, healthy way to end a meal. Any guest should be impressed by this unique and thoughtful mukhwas. Awla is known to be the purest form of Vitamin C, and it makes a great combination with the numerous benefits of ginger. The product can be used as mukhwas after meals which makes it a great gift to your near and dear ones. A 100 gm serving contains 72 gm of carbohydrates and the product is fat-free.
- Both awla and ginger aid digestion when eaten after a meal, especially heavy meals.
- Awla is great for hyperacidity and stomach ulcers.
- Ginger has anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Awla, being rich in Vitamin C increases immunity and strengthens the circulatory system. It also aids in the healthy development of skin and hair.
Honey amla is a deliciously sweet and sour treat. Honey and amla both are known to reap many health benefits. Amla is highly useful in treating skin diseases and has an extremely high vitamin C content. It also helps in giving clear skin and enriching hair growth. Honey on the other hand helps in healing wounds and infections.