Banarasi Paan 200G
The Banarasi Paan Mukhwas from FoodSpot brings together magnificent flavours of the famous paan from Banaras. Loaded with delicious ingredients of top-notch quality, the mix contains bites of betel leaves, betel nuts, fennel seeds, dried coconut and gulkand flavoured with a variety of spices like cloves, cinnamon, cardamom and nutmeg. All the condiments along with a sweet and tangy flavor give a burst of flavor which is perfect to end any meal. The mix contains about 20 gm of carbohydrates per 100 gm and the fat content is almost negligible.
- Betel leaves are full of vitamins like vitamin C, thiamine, niacin, riboflavin and carotene and are a great source of calcium.
- Betel leaves treat body fat and increase the metabolic rate of the body.
- Gulkand helps in digestion and Relieves lethargy, itching, inflammation and redness
- Gulkand also removes toxins from the body and purifies the blood.
Unit: 200 gm
Carefully curated for the best flavours, the 7 Seeds Mukhwas by FoodSpot is a very unique mouth freshener which is not loaded with sugar but is extremely healthy and refreshing. This mukhwas contains some of the healthiest seeds, that is sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, melon seeds, flax seeds and white and black sesame seeds which contain proteins, fibre and a lot of healthy fats and antioxidants bringing a whole lot of benefits to the table along with a satisfying munch after a meal. A 100 gm serving contains 23.05 gm of protein, 32.8 gm of protein and 38.07 gm of carbohydrates along with other vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- The healthy unsaturated fats present in these seeds regulate cholesterol levels and keep heart diseases at bay.
- The fibre from the seeds keeps the digestive system healthy and gets rid of problems like constipation or indigestion after food.
Unit: 200 gm
Honey amla is a deliciously sweet and sour treat. Honey and amla both are known to reap many health benefits. Amla is highly useful in treating skin diseases and has an extremely high vitamin C content. It also helps in giving clear skin and enriching hair growth. Honey on the other hand helps in healing wounds and infections.
Unit: 250 Grams
he refreshing combination of saunf and paan or betel leaves forms the base of the Calcutta Paan by FoodSpot. Chuara or dried date and gulkand enhance the flavour profile of this mukhwas. The mix has been thoroughly seasoned with some of the finest natural spices along with cardamom and menthol. The mix can be enjoyed after a sumptuous meal and also makes an excellent gifting option to a food lover. The mix has about 80 gm of carbohydrates and 6g gm of sugar per 100 gm along with other vitamins and minerals.
- Betel leaves are a powerhouse of antioxidants which them to cure upset stomachs and improve digestion.
- Betel leaves also have antiseptic and anti-fungal properties which protect the body in various aspects.
- Fennel seeds help regulate blood pressure and reduce water retention in the body
- Fennel seeds also purify the blood.
Unit: 200 gm
About the product:
Pumpkin seeds are well known for their many medicinal values and health benefits. Pumpkin seeds are great sources of calcium, magnesium, polyunsaturated fatty acids and antioxidants, along with a few other elements good for heart and bones. FoodSpot’s exclusive package of pumpkin seed contains 19 grams of protein, 19 grams of fat, 54 grams of carbohydrate and a total of 446 kcal energy per unit. Along with being a very popular mukhwas, it is also a healthy snack to chew on between meals to beat hunger pangs and keep overeating tendencies at bay. Therefore, it is a good addition to your diet at all times, but especially if you are aiming to stay in shape or lose weight.
- It has been found to be useful in fighting risks of cancer
- Improves liver health
- Regulates blood sugar level
- Keeps diabetes at bay
- Contributes towards good bowel movement owing to high fibre content
Unit: 250 grams