Bajra Lasun Rotla 400G
Bajra Lasun Rotla is traditional indian flatbread consumed in western parts of India. It can be served with dal, lahsun ki chutney, white butter or onions. It is extremely delicious and is liked by everybody.
1. Helps in weight loss
2. Reduces cholesterol level in the body
3. Digestion of food in the body
4. Highly nutritious
Papad Churi is a traditional rajasthani style dish that can be served even with meals. It is basically a mixture of crushed papads. There can be many different versions of having this snack like some people prefer to add tomatoes, onions or bhujia sev. All of the combinations tastes really good.
Check Availability: Available | N/A
About the product:
Kela Chiwda is a favourite food of the Jains. They find it to be an ideal, nutritious food during fasting. It is a salty snack made of healthy ingredients and amazing flavours. The ingredients present here are banana, dry fruit, kadipatta, salt and sugar. This tasty Jain Kela Chiwda is one of the popular Jain-friendly food products. Place online order of 200 gm snack at Foodspot. The food contains 0.7 gm protein, 9.5 gm fat and 17 gm carbohydrate.
- Jain Kela Chiwda is a great energy providing food.
- Chiwda or rice flakes is rich source of carbohydrates
- Banana is a nutritious fruit – contains Vitamin C, contains manganese which is beneficial for skin
- Potassium present in banana fruit is healthy for heart; this fruit also aids the digestive system.
- Dry fruits are super foods that boost up human immunity
Unit: 200 gm