Awla Ginger Crush 250G
Bringing together two of the most beneficial ingredients for the digestive system, Awla Ginger Crush Bulk by FoodSpot is the perfect, healthy way to end a meal. Any guest should be impressed by this unique and thoughtful mukhwas. Awla is known to be the purest form of Vitamin C, and it makes a great combination with the numerous benefits of ginger. The product can be used as mukhwas after meals which makes it a great gift to your near and dear ones. A 100 gm serving contains 72 gm of carbohydrates and the product is fat-free.
- Both awla and ginger aid digestion when eaten after a meal, especially heavy meals.
- Awla is great for hyperacidity and stomach ulcers.
- Ginger has anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Awla, being rich in Vitamin C increases immunity and strengthens the circulatory system. It also aids in the healthy development of skin and hair.
Unit: 250 Grams
Sadabahar Mukhwas is an amazing snack that help to control the craving for unnecessary snacking. It is a mixture of sugar coated fennel seeds, coconut and sesame seeds.The fennel seeds in it help in decreasing the reabsorption of cholesterol. Along with this it is a great aid for digestion.
About the product:
Used extensively as an unmistakeable flavour in many mukhwas mixtures, gulkand or the sweet preserve of rose petals, is a blend older than many civilizations, coming down right from the glorious eras in Persia and Arab. The loved mukhwas of the Badshahs and Nawabs is presented by FoodSpot with a lovely twist. Paan King Mukhwas is a mixture of dhana dal or coriander seeds, saunf or fennel seeds and the sweet rosy flavour of gulkand holding it all together. The mix is high in energy than other mukhwas products as well, bringing in 248 kcal per unit. It has 12 grams of protein, 36 grams of carbohydrate and 8 grams of fat in it.
- Gulkand helps in digestion
- It also alleviates a host of stomach problems like constipation and gastritis
- Fennel seeds reduce blood toxicity and flushes out harmful toxins
Unit: 200 grams
The Banarasi Paan Mukhwas from FoodSpot brings together magnificent flavours of the famous paan from Banaras. Loaded with delicious ingredients of top-notch quality, the mix contains bites of betel leaves, betel nuts, fennel seeds, dried coconut and gulkand flavoured with a variety of spices like cloves, cinnamon, cardamom and nutmeg. All the condiments along with a sweet and tangy flavor give a burst of flavor which is perfect to end any meal. The mix contains about 20 gm of carbohydrates per 100 gm and the fat content is almost negligible.
- Betel leaves are full of vitamins like vitamin C, thiamine, niacin, riboflavin and carotene and are a great source of calcium.
- Betel leaves treat body fat and increase the metabolic rate of the body.
- Gulkand helps in digestion and Relieves lethargy, itching, inflammation and redness
- Gulkand also removes toxins from the body and purifies the blood.
Unit: 200 gm
Herbal Mukhwas is a colourful indian after meal snack. It is sweet in flavor and highly aromatic due to added sugar and the addition of various essential oils, including peppermint oil. It is a healthy mixture of nutritious ingredients which also acts as a mouth freshener.