Anjeer is a bell-shaped dry fruit and comes with a sugary aroma. Foodspot helps you find 100% authentic anjeer and helps you buy them under dry fruits online. We source our anjeer from the best suppliers to ensure good grade quality. In every 10 grams (approx.) of anjeer, you can find energy of 74.09 kcal, 750 mg of protein, 35 mg calcium, and 370 mcg iron. As per experts a daily and regular consumption of 30 grams is advised. Anjeer is naturally sweet, so these can be used as sweeteners or in deserts.
- These are a good source of minerals and vitamins
- They offer excellent support to your skin.
- Aids weight loss.
- Helps in relieving hypertension.
- Is rich in antioxidants.
- It may help in curbing cancer.
- Helps you fight iron deficieny and dieases related to iron deficiency.
- Good for your bones.
- It is good for your heart health.
- Good for diabetes.
About the product:
At Foodspot, we understand that you may not be able to load up on all the necessary dry fruits. To ensure that your buying dry fruits online experience with us is pleasant, we help you to find the perfect mix for your dry fruit requirements. Our mix of dry fruits is made with select Cashews, Almonds, Pistachios, and Hazelnuts. The nutrition of this product is very high as well. In every 100 grams of the product your nutrition would be Energy : 313 Kcal, Carbohydrates : 18.4 g, Sugar : 4.1 g, Fat : 37.7 g and Saturated Fatty Acids : 13.44 G.
- This mix is good for your hearth health.
- The mix contains many antioxidants.
- It is good for your bone and bone strength.
- It can boost your immunity system.
- It is loaded with antioxidants, which is why they purify your blood.
At Foodspot you can find the best dry fruits online. Straight from Himachal Pradesh, we help you to find the best sourced apricots in India. Our dry fruit selection is completely pure and is authentic. Our package of jardalu will help you to find Energy = 48 kcal, Protein = 1.4 g, Carbohydrate = 11 g, Fat = 0.4 g, and Sugar = 9.2 in a package. Experts recommend a consumption of 30g a day to witness the best benefits. Have them as snacks or add them to your breakfast, apricots have many benefits.
- It has many vitamins and minerals.
- It is high in antioxidant content
- It is good for your eye health.
- Improves your skin and is good for your skin health.
- It is good for your gut.
- These are very hydrating for your body.
- Promotes liver health.
- Is a good source of potassium for your body.
Unit: 250 Gram
About the Product
At Foodspot you can find the best dry fruits online. Our selection of Aghan Kismish comes directly from authentic suppliers, and its 100% authentic. We bring you the direct supply of the most best and from trustworthy suppliers to enjoy. The level of nutrition in Kishmish packaging is Energy = 299 kcal, Sugar = 59.19 g, Carbohydrates = 79.18 g, and Protein = 3.07 g. For a healthy intake, experts suggest consuming 30g of kishmish in a day, as a snack or otherwise.
- Helps in better digestion.
- Regulates blood pressure.
- Improves bone strength.
- Improves body’s immunity.
- Prevents anemia.
- May prevent bad breath.
- Has a high level of antioxidants.
- Has many vitamins.
- Helps in combating hypertension.
- Keeps your eyes healthy.
- Reduces sexual weakness.
- Protects your teeth.
- Helps you fight minor infections.
- Protects the skin.
- Hydrating for your skin.
- Offers protection against the sun.