Anjeer is a bell-shaped dry fruit and comes with a sugary aroma. Foodspot helps you find 100% authentic anjeer and helps you buy them under dry fruits online. We source our anjeer from the best suppliers to ensure good grade quality. In every 10 grams (approx.) of anjeer, you can find energy of 74.09 kcal, 750 mg of protein, 35 mg calcium, and 370 mcg iron. As per experts a daily and regular consumption of 30 grams is advised. Anjeer is naturally sweet, so these can be used as sweeteners or in deserts.
- These are a good source of minerals and vitamins
- They offer excellent support to your skin.
- Aids weight loss.
- Helps in relieving hypertension.
- Is rich in antioxidants.
- It may help in curbing cancer.
- Helps you fight iron deficieny and dieases related to iron deficiency.
- Good for your bones.
- It is good for your heart health.
- Good for diabetes.
About the product:
For your dry fruits online shopping, Foodspot offers many products. Roasted almonds offer the benefit of almonds, as well as a great touch of taste. You can make use of these as a good snack or as a side to your breakfast. In every 100 grams of roasted badam, or almonds, you will find: Energy = 579 kcal, Fat = 50 g, Sugar = 4.4, Protein = 21 g, and Carbohydrate = 22 g. Experts recommend consumption of around 14 grams of almonds, soaked or roasted in a day for maximum results.
- These are loaded with antioxidants, which is why they purify your blood.
- This is the best source of vitamin E, which helps your skin.
- Almonds can aid you to control your blood sugar levels.
- It helps in keeping your blood pressure levels in check.
- These can help you lower Cholesterol Levels
About the product:
Our aim is to make your dry fruit online shopping as pleasant as possible. Our selection of dry fruits also includes roasted cashews. The product is made with wholesome cashews, sourced directly from our authentic suppliers. Our aim is to help you find the perfect dry fruits online. In every 100 grams of the product you will find Energy = 553 kcal, Protein = 18 g, Carbohydrate = 30 g, Fat = 44 g, and Sugar = 5.9 g. Consumption of 30g of cashews is best for your health.
- Promotes a healthy heart.
- Helps in building better heart muscles.
- Promotes better muscles and muscle strength in your body.
- Helps you in curing various diseases.
- Can help you fight diabetes.
- Promotes better oral health.
- Aids more red blood cells production.
- Helps in maintaining better bone health in your body.
At Foodspot you can find the best dry fruits online. Straight from Himachal Pradesh, we help you to find the best sourced apricots in India. Our dry fruit selection is completely pure and is authentic. Our package of jardalu will help you to find Energy = 48 kcal, Protein = 1.4 g, Carbohydrate = 11 g, Fat = 0.4 g, and Sugar = 9.2 in a package. Experts recommend a consumption of 30g a day to witness the best benefits. Have them as snacks or add them to your breakfast, apricots have many benefits.
- It has many vitamins and minerals.
- It is high in antioxidant content
- It is good for your eye health.
- Improves your skin and is good for your skin health.
- It is good for your gut.
- These are very hydrating for your body.
- Promotes liver health.
- Is a good source of potassium for your body.
Unit: 250 Gram