Afghan Kishmish 250G
About the Product
At Foodspot you can find the best dry fruits online. Our selection of Aghan Kismish comes directly from authentic suppliers, and its 100% authentic. We bring you the direct supply of the most best and from trustworthy suppliers to enjoy. The level of nutrition in Kishmish packaging is Energy = 299 kcal, Sugar = 59.19 g, Carbohydrates = 79.18 g, and Protein = 3.07 g. For a healthy intake, experts suggest consuming 30g of kishmish in a day, as a snack or otherwise.
- Helps in better digestion.
- Regulates blood pressure.
- Improves bone strength.
- Improves body’s immunity.
- Prevents anemia.
- May prevent bad breath.
- Has a high level of antioxidants.
- Has many vitamins.
- Helps in combating hypertension.
- Keeps your eyes healthy.
- Reduces sexual weakness.
- Protects your teeth.
- Helps you fight minor infections.
- Protects the skin.
- Hydrating for your skin.
- Offers protection against the sun.
At Foodspot you can find the best dry fruits online. Straight from Himachal Pradesh, we help you to find the best sourced apricots in India. Our dry fruit selection is completely pure and is authentic. Our package of jardalu will help you to find Energy = 48 kcal, Protein = 1.4 g, Carbohydrate = 11 g, Fat = 0.4 g, and Sugar = 9.2 in a package. Experts recommend a consumption of 30g a day to witness the best benefits. Have them as snacks or add them to your breakfast, apricots have many benefits.
- It has many vitamins and minerals.
- It is high in antioxidant content
- It is good for your eye health.
- Improves your skin and is good for your skin health.
- It is good for your gut.
- These are very hydrating for your body.
- Promotes liver health.
- Is a good source of potassium for your body.
Unit: 250 Gram
About the product:
At Foodspot you can find the best dry fruits online for your everyday needs. The product Ajawa Khajur are directly imported from the Arabian countries and are completely pure. We ensure that our products are high on authenticity. Every 100 grams of Ajawa Khajur offers you Energy of 282 kcal, 2 g protein, 75 g Carbohydrate, and has no fat. Ajawa Khajur has multiple benefits and can be used as a healthy snack and can be eaten anytime during the day. For best benefits daily consumption is important.
- Helps in improving digestion.
- It relieves constipation.
- It is good for your heart.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties.
- It reduces the risk of stroke.
- It helps in maintaining blood pressure.
- Boosts brain health.
- Improves health during pregnancy.
- Promotes nervous system health.
- Offers a good amount of energy.
- Improves your bone health and bone strength.
About the product:
Our aim is to make your dry fruit online shopping as pleasant as possible. Our selection of dry fruits also includes roasted cashews. The product is made with wholesome cashews, sourced directly from our authentic suppliers. Our aim is to help you find the perfect dry fruits online. In every 100 grams of the product you will find Energy = 553 kcal, Protein = 18 g, Carbohydrate = 30 g, Fat = 44 g, and Sugar = 5.9 g. Consumption of 30g of cashews is best for your health.
- Promotes a healthy heart.
- Helps in building better heart muscles.
- Promotes better muscles and muscle strength in your body.
- Helps you in curing various diseases.
- Can help you fight diabetes.
- Promotes better oral health.
- Aids more red blood cells production.
- Helps in maintaining better bone health in your body.
We believe in making your shopping for dry fruits easy, which is why we offer you the perfect selection of dry fruits online at Foodspot. We source our Iranic Khajur from the best of best suppliers. These are checked thoroughly to ensure the quality of the same. The nurtional content in our package for Irani Khajur is Energy = 285 kcal, Protein = 5 g, Carbohydrate = 65 g, and Fat = 0 g. Experts advice people to have around 6 six dates a day.
- Khajur, dates, could help you to lose weight healthily.
- These also help in keep your intestines in good shape.
- Dates are high in soluble fiber, which is good for your body.
- Dates help you to build better and stronger cardiac muscles.
- These have high antioxidant content.
- Helps you to keep your blood in healthy condition.
- Is rich in iron, which again is good for your blood.