Afghan Kishmish 250G
About the Product
At Foodspot you can find the best dry fruits online. Our selection of Aghan Kismish comes directly from authentic suppliers, and its 100% authentic. We bring you the direct supply of the most best and from trustworthy suppliers to enjoy. The level of nutrition in Kishmish packaging is Energy = 299 kcal, Sugar = 59.19 g, Carbohydrates = 79.18 g, and Protein = 3.07 g. For a healthy intake, experts suggest consuming 30g of kishmish in a day, as a snack or otherwise.
- Helps in better digestion.
- Regulates blood pressure.
- Improves bone strength.
- Improves body’s immunity.
- Prevents anemia.
- May prevent bad breath.
- Has a high level of antioxidants.
- Has many vitamins.
- Helps in combating hypertension.
- Keeps your eyes healthy.
- Reduces sexual weakness.
- Protects your teeth.
- Helps you fight minor infections.
- Protects the skin.
- Hydrating for your skin.
- Offers protection against the sun.
About the product:
To ensure that your dry fruits online shopping is pleasing, we bring you the best sourced walnuts in India. We help you to find the most authentic dry fruits, including walnut, without any worries. In every 100 g of walnuts, the nutrition value is equivalent to: Energy = 654 kcal, Protein = 15 g, Sugar = 2.6 g, Carbohydrates = 14 g, and Fat = 65 g. Experts recommend a regular consumption of at least 28 grams of walnuts in a day for health benefits.
- These are rich in antioxidants, making it good for your skin and blood purification.
- Will help in the reduction of cancer development chances.
- Helps in lowering your blood pressure.
- Promotes a better gut and better gut health.
- Improves sperm quality.
- Reduces depression.
- Aids in better hair and nails.
- Improves body’s motor function.
- Helps in prevention of heart related diseases.
About the product:
We offer you a great selection of pistas, sourced from very authentic suppliers in India. We aim to help you find the best dry fruit online shopping experience with us. Ensuring good grade products and good grade pistas, we offer you Shai Pista. Every 100 grams of the product have Energy = 562 kcal, Fat = 45 g, Sugar = 8 g, Protein = 20 g, and Carbohydrates = 28 g. Regular consumption of pista will lead to a better health. Pistas are known for their many health-related benefits.
- These are noted for high nutrient content.
- The antioxidant content in pistas is higher than many other nuts.
- These are very good for your eyes and eye health.
- Pistas have high fiber content, which is why they promote a healthier gut.
- Helps in healthy weight loss.
- Comes with a lot of protein.
At Foodspot you can find the best dry fruits online. Straight from Himachal Pradesh, we help you to find the best sourced apricots in India. Our dry fruit selection is completely pure and is authentic. Our package of jardalu will help you to find Energy = 48 kcal, Protein = 1.4 g, Carbohydrate = 11 g, Fat = 0.4 g, and Sugar = 9.2 in a package. Experts recommend a consumption of 30g a day to witness the best benefits. Have them as snacks or add them to your breakfast, apricots have many benefits.
- It has many vitamins and minerals.
- It is high in antioxidant content
- It is good for your eye health.
- Improves your skin and is good for your skin health.
- It is good for your gut.
- These are very hydrating for your body.
- Promotes liver health.
- Is a good source of potassium for your body.
Unit: 250 Gram
We believe in making your shopping for dry fruits easy, which is why we offer you the perfect selection of dry fruits online at Foodspot. We source our Iranic Khajur from the best of best suppliers. These are checked thoroughly to ensure the quality of the same. The nurtional content in our package for Irani Khajur is Energy = 285 kcal, Protein = 5 g, Carbohydrate = 65 g, and Fat = 0 g. Experts advice people to have around 6 six dates a day.
- Khajur, dates, could help you to lose weight healthily.
- These also help in keep your intestines in good shape.
- Dates are high in soluble fiber, which is good for your body.
- Dates help you to build better and stronger cardiac muscles.
- These have high antioxidant content.
- Helps you to keep your blood in healthy condition.
- Is rich in iron, which again is good for your blood.