7 Seeds Mukhwas 200G
Carefully curated for the best flavours, the 7 Seeds Mukhwas by FoodSpot is a very unique mouth freshener which is not loaded with sugar but is extremely healthy and refreshing. This mukhwas contains some of the healthiest seeds, that is sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, melon seeds, flax seeds and white and black sesame seeds which contain proteins, fibre and a lot of healthy fats and antioxidants bringing a whole lot of benefits to the table along with a satisfying munch after a meal. A 100 gm serving contains 23.05 gm of protein, 32.8 gm of protein and 38.07 gm of carbohydrates along with other vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- The healthy unsaturated fats present in these seeds regulate cholesterol levels and keep heart diseases at bay.
- The fibre from the seeds keeps the digestive system healthy and gets rid of problems like constipation or indigestion after food.
Unit: 200 gm
Herbal Mukhwas is a colourful indian after meal snack. It is sweet in flavor and highly aromatic due to added sugar and the addition of various essential oils, including peppermint oil. It is a healthy mixture of nutritious ingredients which also acts as a mouth freshener.
he refreshing combination of saunf and paan or betel leaves forms the base of the Calcutta Paan by FoodSpot. Chuara or dried date and gulkand enhance the flavour profile of this mukhwas. The mix has been thoroughly seasoned with some of the finest natural spices along with cardamom and menthol. The mix can be enjoyed after a sumptuous meal and also makes an excellent gifting option to a food lover. The mix has about 80 gm of carbohydrates and 6g gm of sugar per 100 gm along with other vitamins and minerals.
- Betel leaves are a powerhouse of antioxidants which them to cure upset stomachs and improve digestion.
- Betel leaves also have antiseptic and anti-fungal properties which protect the body in various aspects.
- Fennel seeds help regulate blood pressure and reduce water retention in the body
- Fennel seeds also purify the blood.
Unit: 200 gm
About the product:
Quinoa seeds are a great alternative to junk food and unhealthy snacks. They keep your mouth busy and stomach filled in between meals without compromising your fitness goals. Gluten-free and rich in amino acids, it is among the best mukhwas out there to freshen your mouth and also have something healthy in the process. FoodSpot’s quinoa seeds mix is high in protein content, having 8.14 grams of it, 3.55 grams of fat and 39.4 grams of carbohydrate per unit. It provides a total energy of 222 kcal per unit.
- Good source of calcium, iron and magnesium and therefore good for bones and blood
- Provides vitamin B and E in great amounts
- Rich in antioxidants and fibre
- Helps control blood sugar levels
Unit: 250 grams
About the product:
The refreshing concoction of Jamnagari Mukhwas by FoodSpot is a lovely mix of roasted and salted fennel seeds, roasted and salted sesame seeds, coriander seeds, roasted and salted dill seeds and black salt powder. Citiric acid adds freshness to the blend, turmeric brings further flavour, and asafoetida adds the medicinal value. The Jamnagari Mukhwas is renowned for its vivid taste which bursts into fireworks of flavours in the mouth and brings a perfect end to a delicious, hearty meal. It has 6.2 grams of protein, 3.2 grams of fat and 23 grams of carbohydrate per unit, producing a total energy of 146 kcal.
- Asafoetida helps relief stomach and bowel problems
- Fennel seeds do away with constipation and indigestion
- Dill and sesame seeds are great sources of fibre
- Citric acid works as a great cleansing agent and an antioxidant for the body
Unit: 200 grams