Showing 9–16 of 30 results
About the product:
Ice Halwa is a specialty of Mumbai, India. The complex, mouth-watering taste of the Ice Halwa from FoodSpot will make sure that you get to visit food heaven!The main components of this sweet are semolina or ‘sooji’, ghee, sugar, milk, saffron, and rose water. A generous helping of dry fruits and spices like almonds, pistachios, and cardamom lend a rich taste to this simple recipe. As for nutritional value, every 250g of Ice Halwa contains 17.29g of protein, 70.18g of fat, and 160.16g of carbohydrates. Consuming this sweet can give you a good boost as it has 1345 kcal of energy.
- Gives a good energy boost in a single serving
- Melt-in-the mouth consistency and hence, perfect for people with teeth problems
- Dry fruits are a good source of antioxidants
- Rich in protein, antioxidants and Vitamin B-complex
We believe in making your shopping for dry fruits easy, which is why we offer you the perfect selection of dry fruits online at Foodspot. We source our Iranic Khajur from the best of best suppliers. These are checked thoroughly to ensure the quality of the same. The nurtional content in our package for Irani Khajur is Energy = 285 kcal, Protein = 5 g, Carbohydrate = 65 g, and Fat = 0 g. Experts advice people to have around 6 six dates a day.
- Khajur, dates, could help you to lose weight healthily.
- These also help in keep your intestines in good shape.
- Dates are high in soluble fiber, which is good for your body.
- Dates help you to build better and stronger cardiac muscles.
- These have high antioxidant content.
- Helps you to keep your blood in healthy condition.
- Is rich in iron, which again is good for your blood.
At Foodspot you can find the best dry fruits online. Straight from Himachal Pradesh, we help you to find the best sourced apricots in India. Our dry fruit selection is completely pure and is authentic. Our package of jardalu will help you to find Energy = 48 kcal, Protein = 1.4 g, Carbohydrate = 11 g, Fat = 0.4 g, and Sugar = 9.2 in a package. Experts recommend a consumption of 30g a day to witness the best benefits. Have them as snacks or add them to your breakfast, apricots have many benefits.
- It has many vitamins and minerals.
- It is high in antioxidant content
- It is good for your eye health.
- Improves your skin and is good for your skin health.
- It is good for your gut.
- These are very hydrating for your body.
- Promotes liver health.
- Is a good source of potassium for your body.
About the product:
You are surely missing out on a lot if you are yet to taste the delectable Jardalu Pak from FoodSpot. This sweet treat is usually eaten on special occasions such as Diwali. A sweet fit for the best of celebrations, the Jardalu Pak is made from the best combination of dry fruits. It contains rich and flavourful dry fruits such as badam, pista, kaju, kismis, and apricot in abundance. It is sure to tickle your taste buds and take you to the ultimate food paradise. Further, it has good nutritional value. It consists of 241 kcal of energy, 3.4g of protein, 62.6g of carbohydrate, and just 0.5g of fat in every 250g.
- Very low content of fat
- Perfect as a snack option during trips and travelling
- Dry fruits are an excellent source of antioxidants
- Appropriate as a gifting option
- Dry fruits boost immunity
Our dry fruits online selection offers you Kaju Fry for healthy snacks to purchase and deliver to your home. Our kaju fry is made with freshs and pure kajus, cashews, to help you find the most benefits in your regular snack. In every 100 gms of Kaju Fry, you’ll find 553 kcal of energy, 18 g of protent, 30 g of Carbohydrate, 44 gof fat, and .9 g of sugar. Kaju Fry has been noted as one of the best snacks and can be had at any time.
- Cashews are known for high vitamin content.
- Cashews promote a good hearth and keep your heart healthy.
- It acts as a Cancer Chemopreventive Agent.
- It promotes better muscles and muscle health in body.
- It helps and improves your bones, as well as bone health.
- Boosts oral health.
- Prevents gallstones.
- Helps you improve your immune system.
About the product:
When one talks about quintessential Indian desserts, KajuKatri from FoodSpot is bound to pop into everyone’s head. A classic hit with sweet lovers of all age, it is made out of dollops of cashew, water, sugar, rose water, and ghee. The surface of the sweet has edible silver foil that makes it look extremely attractive and appetising. The sweet offers an earthy and rich taste that will fulfil the foodie in you and leave you wanting more. When it comes to nutritional value, it consists of 57 kcal of energy, 1g of protein, 3g of fat, and 6g of carbohydrates.
- Low in fat content
- Ideal for gifting purposes during special occasions
- Cashews can help in regulating levels of blood pressure
- Cashews can help in the reduction of cholesterol levels
- Fit for diabetic patients
- Good for better heart health
About the product:
Sada Kaju of the highest quality can be found at Foodspot for you. Purchase your favority dry fruits online with Foodspot and enjoy. Our cashews are sourced directly from Indian farms and farmers. Every 100 grams of sada kaju will offer you 553 kcal energy, 18 g ofProtein, 30 g of Carbohydrate, = 44 g of fat and 5.9 g of sugar. The use of cashews has often been linked to many benefits. For best results, the daily recommended dose of consumption is 30gms.
- Helps in maintaining good hearth health.
- Cashews are filled with many viatmins.
- It promotes better bone strength.
- It helps you to boost and improve your immune system.
- Cashews are known to boost oral health as well.
- They are known to prevent gallstones.
- It reduces the risk of anemia.
- It promotes the formation of RBCs in the body.
Unit: 200 G