Buy Navratri fasting products
Every one of your favorite Navratri fasting products is now available at one click at FoodSpot. What we are offering is totally unadulterated and high-quality products with all the information about the ingredients and macros inside. Once you visit, surely you are going take a trunk full of your favorites and be back for more soon.
Showing 1–8 of 30 results
About the Product
At Foodspot you can find the best dry fruits online. Our selection of Aghan Kismish comes directly from authentic suppliers, and its 100% authentic. We bring you the direct supply of the most best and from trustworthy suppliers to enjoy. The level of nutrition in Kishmish packaging is Energy = 299 kcal, Sugar = 59.19 g, Carbohydrates = 79.18 g, and Protein = 3.07 g. For a healthy intake, experts suggest consuming 30g of kishmish in a day, as a snack or otherwise.
- Helps in better digestion.
- Regulates blood pressure.
- Improves bone strength.
- Improves body’s immunity.
- Prevents anemia.
- May prevent bad breath.
- Has a high level of antioxidants.
- Has many vitamins.
- Helps in combating hypertension.
- Keeps your eyes healthy.
- Reduces sexual weakness.
- Protects your teeth.
- Helps you fight minor infections.
- Protects the skin.
- Hydrating for your skin.
- Offers protection against the sun.
About the product:
At Foodspot you can find the best dry fruits online for your everyday needs. The product Ajawa Khajur are directly imported from the Arabian countries and are completely pure. We ensure that our products are high on authenticity. Every 100 grams of Ajawa Khajur offers you Energy of 282 kcal, 2 g protein, 75 g Carbohydrate, and has no fat. Ajawa Khajur has multiple benefits and can be used as a healthy snack and can be eaten anytime during the day. For best benefits daily consumption is important.
- Helps in improving digestion.
- It relieves constipation.
- It is good for your heart.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties.
- It reduces the risk of stroke.
- It helps in maintaining blood pressure.
- Boosts brain health.
- Improves health during pregnancy.
- Promotes nervous system health.
- Offers a good amount of energy.
- Improves your bone health and bone strength.
Anjeer is a bell-shaped dry fruit and comes with a sugary aroma. Foodspot helps you find 100% authentic anjeer and helps you buy them under dry fruits online. We source our anjeer from the best suppliers to ensure good grade quality. In every 10 grams (approx.) of anjeer, you can find energy of 74.09 kcal, 750 mg of protein, 35 mg calcium, and 370 mcg iron. As per experts a daily and regular consumption of 30 grams is advised. Anjeer is naturally sweet, so these can be used as sweeteners or in deserts.
- These are a good source of minerals and vitamins
- They offer excellent support to your skin.
- Aids weight loss.
- Helps in relieving hypertension.
- Is rich in antioxidants.
- It may help in curbing cancer.
- Helps you fight iron deficieny and dieases related to iron deficiency.
- Good for your bones.
- It is good for your heart health.
- Good for diabetes.
About the product:
Looking for a snack to munch on while travelling? Still hunting for the perfect gift for your diabetic friend who has a sweet tooth? The Biscuit Bonanza Sugar Free from FoodSpot can be your perfect choice for any occasion. It consists of a variety of delectable ingredients such as hazelnut, wafer biscuit, pista, almond, and cardamom. The flavourful taste of the biscuit satisfies your hunger in a jiffy as well as your taste buds. Every 250g of the Biscuit Bonanza Sugar Free contains energy worth 240 kcal. It also has 9g of fat, 4g of protein, and 36g ofcarbohydrates.
- Good for diabetes patients since it is sugar-free
- Contains a good amount of carbohydrates
- Perfect for a snack during extensive travel
- Provides high content of energy in a single consumption
- Rich in dietary fibre
- Good source of B-complex vitamins
About the product:
A classic Maharashtrian recipe, the Dink Ladoo from FoodSpot is guaranteed to take your food buds by a storm. It has an earthy richness to it and can be consumed to celebrate any occasion. Further, Dink Ladoo serves as the perfect gift for everyone. It is made out of jaggery, grated dry coconut, poppy seeds, sesame seeds, nutmeg, dink or edible gum, and Kharik powder. Cooked in pure Ghee, it also contains a wide range of tasty dry fruits such as raisins, chopped cashew nuts, and chopped almonds. Every 250g of the DinkLadoo contains 754 kcal of energy, 6g of protein, 34g offat and 102g ofcarbohydrates.
- Contains a high quantity of carbohydrates
- Good for getting a boost of energy in a single consumption
- Dry fruits are a good source of antioxidants
- Rich in dietary fibres